Our Electricians’ commitment to Safety, Performance, and Innovation is the bedrock of our company. Safety is both how we work, and what we create for our customers. Any incident is one too many, and you and your family’s well-being are far too precious to not make safety our number one focus.
- 100% of V.L. Chapman Foreman, and 70+% of our electricians are OSHA 10/30 Hour trained
- MSHA Part 48b trained Journeymen for Mine Safety
- All our Electricians are CPR/AED trained and certified.
- V.L. Chapman is a Drug/Alcohol Free workplace
- Currently have 711,452 hours without a lost time injury.
- 2003-2022 Safety Excellence Award – NECA
- 2003-2017 100% Safety Awards- Lake County Safety Council and Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation
- 2003-2017 Zero Injury Awards- Lake County Safety Council and Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation
- 2003-2017, 2019-2022 Zero Injury Award – NECA [National Electrical Contractors’ Association]