Our Electricians’ commitment to Safety, Performance, and Innovation is the bedrock of our company. Safety is both how we work, and what we create for our customers. Any incident is one too many, and you and your family’s well-being are far too precious to not make safety our number one focus.
- 500,000+ Hours without a Loss-Time Injury!!
- MSHA Part 48b trained Journeymen for Mine Safety
- No Lost Time Injuries since October 2001.
- All our Electricians are CPR/AED trained and certified.
- V.L. Chapman is a Drug/Alcohol Free workplace
- 100% of V.L. Chapman Foreman, and 70+% of our electricians are OSHA 10/30 Hour trained.
- Currently have 500,104 hours without a lost time injury
- Experience Modification Rate (EMR) of .47 from 2013-2015
- 2003-2015 Safety Excellence Award – NECA
- 2003-2014 100% Saftey Awards- Lake County Safety Council and Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation
- 2003-2014 Zero Injury Awards- Lake County Safety Council and Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation
- 2003-2014 Zero Injury Award – NECA [National Electrical Contractors’ Association]
- 2003-2010 Safety Incentive Program Safety Awards [Ohio program discontinued in 2010]